The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS Upgraded Leica M8

Gary P

This camera has been upgraded with the improved framelines and the quiet shutter, it is practically an 8.2! The camera includes the original boxes and manuals.

I comes with the Leica hand grip, the long and short Thumbs Up grips and a black softie shutter release.

The price is $3,750 and includes ground shipping and insurance within the continental US.

This camera works perfectly, funding another project.

Gary P

PS Please no comments on the table cloth, I know.

Gary P

O.K. this M8 has the upgraded shutter and the upgraded frame lines. It was owned and upgraded by a prestigious member of this forum. It comes with the handgrip, both thumbs ups and the softie shutter release, all for the new reduced price of $3,450.00.

That's the M8 plus $1,600 worth of upgrades and over $400 worth of accessories. It practically an 8.2 except for the rear glass and the "snapshot mode".

This is a great buy!

Gary P

JimBuchanan

Gary,

Can I offer something to get the price down a bit? I have the M90/2.8 latest and M28 Elmarit pre-asph.

Thanks,
Jim

Gary P

There is a sale pending on the camera.

The Leica M8 handgrip and the Thumbs Up are still available.

Gary

Gary P

Camera is sold.

Handgrip and Thumbs Up still available.

Thumbs Up $120 each CS 1 and the CS 3, Softie shutter release $15, Leica M8 Hand Grip $210.

Gary

Gary

Gary P

Sorry Jim, I didn't hear from you and an offer came in. There have been a few M8's FS lately I'm sure there will be one posted if there isn't already.

There's a rumer that the people selling thier M8's know something (enter twilight zone music). In this case I know nothing NOTHING! Actually I got a good deal from Bob for an 8.2 and I just wanted a black dot vs. a red one.

Best wishes Jim.

Gary