The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Best Offer - Leica 50mm Noctilux f/1.0 e60 detachable hood

cyberguru

Asking $3600 Shipped. (Paypal eCheck, Money Order, Local Pickup). Paypal C.C. will incur dreaded paypal fees. I will ship within CONUS via USPS Priority Mail with insurance at my cost.

I am pricing low and accordingly based on the gentle use and brassing on the rings. No Issues with the glass or focus.

Glass is clean and pristine with no scratches. Barrel has no scratches, but focus and aperture rings shows some brassing from normal use where the black paint on the focus and aperture rings are starting to wear off, but not scratched or scuffed. So barrel is not mint, but glass elements are. Focus ring is smooth and precise and aperture ring clicks smoothly on each slot.

Focus wide open is spot on with my M8. Glass has small amount of dust, but no haze or fungus. Comes with factory rear cap and factory hood 12544; which is the newest clip on version right before the built-in hood version. Version 4 below. Box and front lens cap missing.

6-bit coded with D-Coder kit which is temporary and removeable.

Late Serial# 3478XXX right before the less preferred hooded version.

Enter the Noctilux mystiqe with a lower than normal “Investment”.

This Noctilux is version 4 below. Does not say "CANADA" on the front face as in the previous versions.

Six Noctilux versions that I am aware of:
1.) #11820: f1.2 - 58mm filter size - made between 1966-1975;
2.) #11821: f1 - 58mm filter size - detachable hood #12503 - made between 1976-1978;
3.) #11821: f1 - 60mm filter size - detachable hood #12539 (mounts on two posts on lens) - made between 1978-1982;
4.) #11821: f1 - 60mm filter size - detachable hood #12544 (attaches to lens via spring loaded clips) - made between 1982-1994
5.) #11822: f1 - 60mm filter size - built-in hood - 1994
6.) #11602: f0.95 60mm filter size – built-in hood – SIP

Last edited: