The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Leica Elmarit R trio and 2x Extender

J

June3883

These are all 9+ cosmetically, optically/mechanically without fault, and worth every penny!

Leica 19mm 2.8 Elmarit R: $1400
11 258
Three cam, w/ built-in filters, box, packing, hood, caps, manual, and leather case.

Leica 24mm 2.8 Elmarit R: $1100
11 257
R cam, box, packing, hood, caps, and leather case.

Leica 180mm 2.8 APO Elmarit R: $2150
11 273
ROM, w/ built-in hood, box, packing, caps, manual, and leather case.

Leica APO 2x Extender R: $830
11 269
ROM, box, packing, and leather case.

Shipping and paypal is included inside the United States. PM with interest or questions.

J

June3883

These are all still available, and there's more on the way if these sell ......... including a pretty nice 100mm macro set (ROM) w/ tripod connect, and Elpro ...... BR2 bellows, right angle finder, a couple of Photars (really) ........ a 400mm, 280mm, another 2x and a 1.4 extender, and a few other odds and ends ......... 'takes a breath'.

So, all interest, offers, questions, or even off the wall comments are invited and encouraged. Get in touch. I'll do my best to always get back to you same day!

Thanks and take care,

J

June3883

Price on the 24 and 180mm lenses has been dropped a bit ....

24mm and also throwing in a Leica Circ-Pol and a B+W KR 3: $950
180mm: $1975

Everything else is listed at the best fair price based on averages from everything I could find on the net right now ......... I even used a calculator :D ! A couple are even better.

Get in touch if you have a solid offer (don't be squeamish) or any questions. Happy to oblige with all due consideration.

Thanks!

J

June3883

The 19mm and 180mm are now sold and currently on the way to a loving new home.

J

June3883

The 24mm and 2x Extender have been listed on Ebay.

24mm Item # 300336282198

2x Extender Item # 300336274957

I'll have some more R gear listed here on GetDPI hopefully this weekend.

Thanks all !