The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD: Factory Refurb Leica M8, upgraded shutter, black with chrome trim

monza

'Anti Panda' Leica M8 with upgraded shutter

I will be receiving this unique Leica M8 from Leica/New Jersey on Friday, hence no photos yet, just my photoshop rendering. :) It has been completely refurbished and updated with the quieter M8.2 shutter, new circuit boards and new top plate with black dot. This one is an unusual factory 'one-off': black with chrome levers (preview, on/off, shutter dial, shutter button) in the so-called 'anti-panda' style, which looks great with either chrome or black lenses. Note: camera does not have M8.2 vulcanite, but Cameraleather Vulcanite C. Includes 39mm and 46mm Leica UV/IR Cut filters, battery, charger, box, software. One year factory warranty. Act fast, this unique M8 won't last at $3100; other used M8s are going for ~$2500 without the one year warranty, and without the shutter upgrade, which is $1300 from Leica.

axiom

Re: FS: Factory Refurb Leica M8, upgraded shutter, black with chrome trim

wow
definitely a great buy

fotografz

'Anti Panda' Leica M8 with upgraded shutter

I will be receiving this unique Leica M8 from Leica/New Jersey on Friday, hence no photos yet, just my photoshop rendering. :) It has been completely refurbished and updated with the quieter M8.2 shutter, new circuit boards and new top plate with black dot. This one is an unusual factory 'one-off': black with chrome levers (preview, on/off, shutter dial, shutter button) in the so-called 'anti-panda' style, which looks great with either chrome or black lenses. Note: camera does not have M8.2 vulcanite, but Cameraleather Vulcanite C. Includes 39mm and 46mm Leica UV/IR Cut filters, battery, charger, box, software. One year factory warranty. Act fast, this unique M8 won't last at $3100; other used M8s are going for ~$2500 without the one year warranty, and without the shutter upgrade, which is $1300 from Leica.
Does it have the newer, more accurate finder framing lines?

etrigan63

Tempting, but I am poor ATM. Can I do a layaway?

back alley

i need to get a better paying job...

Don Libby

Heck even had me thinking about it....