The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

I want to buy Sigma dp1

Blakesbird

Hi, friends!
Mr.Bill Wilby advised me to put this message here.
Because I want to buy perfectly working Sigma dp1, probably used, for not more than 300$.
Waiting for you offers,
Searhey Nazarenka

B

Bill Wilby

I suggested Searhey post here to find himself a DP1. He lives in Belarus and there is no local Sigma dealer. The Dp1 has disappeared from current stock here in Canada and for me to order one from the Canadian distributor in Canada it is a now a special order and the cost is prohibitive. Does anyone have a DP1 they are not using and would like to sell? Cheers Bill Wilby

Blakesbird

As I was too late to buy a Sigma kit from Streetshooter, now I seek an opportunity to do it from another member.
Depending upon your offer, I am going to pay up to 400$ plus shipping to Belarus.
PS. Thank you, Bill, for assistance.