The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Leica M8 Body (Black)

writer

I purchased this Leica M8 from www.opticsplanet.com on 2/14/09 for $3,995.00. It was drop shipped to me by Leica in Allendale, NJ on 2/17/09. (I will include the invoice.)

The body is in like-new, 9+ condition. No dings, dents, scratches or paint that has worn off. The film on the base plate has not been removed.
The photo you see on the LCD is the last image taken on 7/27/09. It is # L10011759.

This camera has been registered and the two free filters have already been sold. I am the one and only original owner. Everything I received from Leica is included. All original.

I am selling this M8 because I do not use it often enough to justify owning such an expensive piece of equipment.

I will include a Giotto rocket blower, one Type 1 Eclipse Sensor Swab, a generic neoprene case and a harder case.

Price: $3,200.00 shipped if paying via PayPal. $3,100.00 shipped if paying via a cashier’s check.

I will ship this item to the U.S.A. only.

Thanks for looking!

Frank
[email protected]
(monknyc on eBay)

writer

FS: Leica M8 Body (Black) - PRICE REDUCED!

OK here we go.

Price: $3,050.00 shipped if paying via PayPal. $2,900.00 shipped if paying via a cashier’s check.

This body is less than 6 months old. Condition = 9+

Thanks!

Frank
[email protected]
(monknyc on eBay)