The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

LNIB Leica 28 Summicron ASPH, 6 bit, unfilled passport, 5 months old

markwon

This lens was purchased February 2009 and used with utmost care. Absolutely no flaws, the lens is pretty much what you would get from a retail store, including the warranty which has not been registered. Comes with all original accessories and paperwork, as well as the original receipt. This is the latest version of this lens.

This is a lens I hate to let go but I just picked up a 35 lux ASPH and can't justify keeping both.

Price: $2600 (B and H price $3995 w/$300 rebate=$3695) plus $25 for shipping. International shipping will be more. Paypal or US Postal Money Order. I have bought and sold here since last year without any problems. In fact, I just sold my 50 summilux pre ASPH to tanvach from this forum. Ebay username is cfc247, 100% positive since 2001.

Just to give you an idea of what the lens is capable of, here are a couple of shots I took with this lens on the M8:

Last edited:

markwon

Just found out that the warranty/passport is for 12 months. So it will expire in Feb. 2010. Again, unregistered papers with receipt will be provided.