The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Leica 90mm Summicron Ver I Mint-, Plus Accessories

wjlapier

I have for sale a few things and will start off with a Leica 90mm Summicron Ver I. I say Mint- because under a loupe someone might find something! Included are the original front and rear cap, and two accessories. Accessories are OUEPO spacer for macro work, and the Visoflex adapter. The interesting thing about this lens is that the head can be removed, mounted on the visoflex adapter, and with another adapter can be used on a Nikon body with infinity focus guaranteed. I'll include a Visoflex to Nikon adapter as well. Price is $815 shipped and paypal'd in CONUS. International buyers must pay additional shipping fees and suffer dreaded tax in your country.

Bill

wjlapier

Thanks for the photos. I believe this lens is known as version 2. Version 1 has separate hood.

Alan

Your right! I don't know why I thought it was a ver I. The person I bought it from didn't say it was a Ver I. Anyway, I decided to keep it. I have used it on my D700 and will do so again.