The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: CV Nokton 35mm f1.4 MC – M Mount

malvenko

Cosina-Voigtländer Nokton 35mm f1.4 MC for sale.

This was my first Leica M-Lens… I really wanted a 35 1.4, but the Summilux was waaaaay to far out of my reach.

I found one at a price I could not decline, so this has to go.

- Perfect optics
- Fast 1.4 maximum aperture
- $3,700 cheaper than a summi (wifey/hubby won’t be angry :D )
- Got it new from Gandy @ Cameraquest
- I will throw in the vented hood, and a BW filter for free. (Filter on since day 1).
- Comes with both caps, boxes, manuals

The only downside to CV is that the paint job isn’t so great (in my experience at least). I never mistreat my equipment, but the paint job on this (and a previous 50mm 1.5 hasn’t been the best), so there is light chiping in some parts – see photos.

I was hesitant to buy the lens first due to the mixed reviews, but then I realized that for my type of shooting, I just wanted a 1.4 -- and at this price point, it was simply unbeatable.

Here is a page filled with photo samples using this lens, and the rest of the pictures of the lens itself:

http://malvenko.net/cv35mm.html

Asking for $500 shipped and Paypaled – sorry, not looking for trades right now.

It’s sad to see this dude go, but well… it’s redundant now.

I have perfect feedback on the very famous auction site under the username malvenko. Here, I

Don’t hesitate to ask me questions.

Thanks for looking!!

*malvenko