The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD: Mamiya 150mm2.8 D AF Sekor Lens

KurtKamka

Subscriber Member
I think I'll try this again. Now that some of the Leica S2 pricing has been announced, it's amazing to see how much of a bargain the 150D lens is in comparison to some of the alternatives. At this time, it's probably the best Mamiya lens available for use with Phase backs. Fast, sharp, excellent bokeh and great for portraits and all around use.

Clean glass with just a few scuff marks to the hood. Includes box, caps and hood.

PRICE: $1850 shipped ... + 3% Paypal (we can also work through check or bank transfer to avoid the transaction fee)

Kurt

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
Re: FS: Mamiya 150mm2.8 D AF Sekor Lens

Why is this still here. This is maybe there best lens made

dogstarnyc

recession unfortunately...

This is truly a stellar lens at a great price, but buying a new lens doesn't make you any more money.

thats almost half price, I'd give Adorama a call, at that price they may just buy it.

good luck.

kdphotography

This is all your fault, Guy!

:D

(Okay, Don didn't help either...)

Looking forward to using the new 150mm 2.8 D........now what do I do with my old 150mm? :LOL:

Don Libby

This is all your fault, Guy!

:D

(Okay, Don didn't help either...)

Looking forward to using the new 150mm 2.8 D........now what do I do with my old 150mm? :LOL:
Okay - the next time you call talk to Sandy!:ROTFL::ROTFL:

Is there a lens you don't have???