The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Digilux 2 with new sensor

Tsutomu

I have a Digilux 2 which I purchased from PopFlash in April 2009. They rated it 8.5/10 when it was purchased and I have taken very good care of it since with about 500 images taken. I purchased it from a shipment that PopFlash received directly from Leica so it has been serviced officially this year. I will include an extra battery, a 69 mm UV filter, and a 2 GB SD card which I purchased after receiving the camera. It comes with the caps, hood, charger, cables, manual, software that Leica ships on their sensor replaced bodies that they work on.

It is my first listing here, but I have 100% satisfaction with 72 feedbacks on eBay under the name 'Stom'. The Digilux is a wonderful camera, but I am looking for a smaller body as a carry-around camera and I want to sell this camera.

$500 + shipping. Thank you.

Tsutomu

Farnz

Digilux 2 received intact and very well packaged.

Tsutomu is very good to deal with, described his item very fairly, and I would not hesitate to do business with him again.

Pete.