The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Luxecase Simga DP2/DP1 halfcase, RARE

markwon

This case was purchased from a company in Korea called Luxecase. It is by far the most functional and well crafted Sigma DP2 case in the market. The only way to purchase this case outside of Korea is through ebay, where it sells for $180 with free shipping. I ordered it through ebay and waited for more than two weeks to receive it. By the time it arrived I had decided to return the DP2 and picked up a DP1 for the focal length.

The pictures are were taken in bad lighting. The color is not as "orange," but its a more classic and subtle saddle leather. The bottom screw allows for tripod mount without removal of the case. I have tried it with a DP1 and it does fit very nicely as well. You just need to push the "delete" button with the leather, which actually works well.

Buying this one will be the only way to avoid international shipping complications.

Price: $160, $8 shipping (for US buyers)

*International shipping will be more. Paypal or US Postal Money Order. I have bought and sold here since last year without any problems, and recently my 50 summilux to user tanvach. For reference you can also refer to streetshooter, lloyd, among others. I have also sold on rangefinder forums as well. Ebay username is cfc247, 100% positive since 2001.

Last edited: