The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Withdrawn: Leica M8 plus VC/Zeiss Lenses

dpap1978

Hi,

after much deliberation, I have decided that I cannot affordto own both an SLR and a rangefinder system. So, one of them must go, and since I kind of like my 5d2-zf lenses combo, the M8 will go...

So, prices include paypal fees and shipping to Continental US. I am happy to ship abroad, at cost, check the USPS website for costs.

1) Leica M8, Chrome, purchased in May 2007. Comes with Black Luigi Case (minus the rear flap, which I lost somewhere in Turkey) and a silk braided artisan and artist strap (the strap costs over 100 but looks awesome). Camera functions perfectly, condition is excellent. USD 2500.

2) Zeiss Biogon 25mm f2.8 ZM, excellent condition with B+W IR filter and both caps. USD 850.

3) Minolta Rokkor 40mm f2.0, barrel has user marks glass is clean. Comes with B+W IR filter, 40mm hood and both caps. USD 250.

4) Voigtlander Skopar 35mm f2.5 M-mount. excellent condition with Leica IR filter, hood and both caps. USD 260.

5) Voigtlander Color-Heliar, 75mm f2.5. excellent condition with B+W IR filter, hood and both caps. USD 260.

dpap1978

Re: Leica M8 plus VC/Zeiss Lenses

continued

6) Voigtlander Apo-Lanthar, 90mm f3.5. glass is clean, barrel has brassing and some user marks. Comes with B+W IR filter, hood and both caps. USD 250.

7) Voigtlander Nokton, 50mm f1.5, excellent condition. Comes with B+W IR filter, hood and both caps. USD 260.

8) Voigtlander Nokton, 35mm f1.2, excellent condition. Comes with B+W IR filter, hood and both caps. USD 720.

9) Zeiss Biogon 21mm f4.5, excellent condition with hood, B+W IR filter and both caps. USD 850.

10) Zeiss Planar, 50mm f2.0, excellent condition with B+W IR filter and both caps. USD 500.

11) Voigtlander Skopar 28mm 3.5, excellent condition with B+W IR filter and both caps. USD 360.

12) Konica Hexanon 50mm f2.0, excellent condition with B+W IR filter and both caps. USD 500.

---pics soon---

13) Millenium Nikkor 50mm f1.4. This lens is for Nikon RF mount but it comes with matched leica-m adapter by amadeo.m. This is a rather rare lens, as less than 2000 were made. USD 1300 OBO.

---pics soon---

C

cadthis

PM sent regarding the 50 Nokton...

Thanks.
Wilson

dpap1978

Forgot to mention that all the LSM lenses come with the corresponding M-mount adapters bringing the correct framelines

dpap1978

the 35mm skopar and the 50mm nokton are now sold, the 35mm 1.2 is sale pending.