The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Eyelike M11 digital back with Mac G4 12" package

yongfei

For sale is an Eyelike M11 digital back and Mac G4 12" powerbook.

I used it to try out digital back as an amateur photographer. I liked its accurate color so much that I just upgraded to a Hasselbald CFV.

The back is in top condition. I bought it from a fine art photographer, who got it from a dealer a few years ago, but didn't use it much. Will post more pictures if you are interested.

Contents: everything you need: back, Hasselblad adapter, Fuji 680 adapter, software, firewire cable, user manual, case etc.

Mac G4 12" - 1.5Gzh Ghz CUP, 1.25G memory. I bought it from eBay in a hurry to test the Eyelike. So it was not very good looking cosmetic wise. And the cover latch won't close. I have loaded both the Eyelike and Sinar capture software. Eyelike software is very tricky to set up. I spent a few days to get everything work together. So this package will save you a lot of headaches. I just bought a 13" Macbook Pro. I tested it briefly today, the back works fine with it. But this configuration is not officially supported by Sinar.

Asking price: Eyelike M11 digital back: $1650; Mac G4: $400.
If you buy both as a package, it will be $2000 in total, including shipping and insurance within US

Last edited:

yongfei

This digital back gave me a lot of fun. See the experiment I did with some Leica M mount lenses below. But please be aware that this back's image quality is much higher than those test pictures in the thread, as the set up was not optimized. But you can still see how natural the color looks:

http://photo.net/leica-rangefinders-forum/00RmbG.

Note: the Mac laptop comes power supply, and a black Tucano 12" bag

Last edited:

yongfei

Bump. Price reduced to $1700 for the total package (digital back + Mac laptop). Or send me your offer for separate items.