The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Found: - RRS PCL-1 panning clamp

Eoin

I'm looking for one of these panning clamps if you have one. It would be even nicer if yours had the dovetail adapter to sit directly into the ballhead QR clamp.

Shipping would be to Ireland (Dublin) and I'm not fussed on the carrier, USPS has always worked well.

Let me know if your thinking of selling yours and your price, TIA

Terry

Re: WTB - RRS PCL-1 panning clamp

Eoin,
When I bought mine I bought the dovetail adapter that screws on but the way I'm using it, I don't need the dovetail.

I still have your pouch to mail so, if you find a used clamp without, I have the dovetail. If you don't find a clamp in the next couple of days, I can send you essentially a new one with the clamp and order one from RRS - not sure if this saves you anything.

Terry

kdphotography

I've been too busy to post my RRS PCL-1 clamp for sale---so you beat me with your WTB.

I have a "brand-new" RRS PCL-1 Clamp for sale---in the box---used it once, then that turkey Don Libby assimilated me and I ended up buying the Cube, so don't really need the PCL-1.

I do not have the RRS Dovetail, as I had origianlly intended to leave the PCL-1 on my tripod all the time. I also have a "like-new" Acratech Leveling Base available in the box. Not sure what shipping would be to Ireland. You could match my PCL-1 up with Terry's dovetail...

Don't talk to that Don guy or you'll end up buying the Cube instead.... :ROTFL:

ken

Eoin

Terry, hold the mail! :ROTFL:. I may want that dovetail eitherway.

Ken, talk to me, how much for that now useless piece of junk since you've moved to a different class altogether with the cube?.:ROTFL:

Terry

Eoin,

At least you are :ROTFL: and not :angry: that I didn't get to the post office during the week.

terry

Eoin

Well ..... I did say I was in no hurry for it, didn't I?.. Besides, I'm sure unpacking (from the card) sorting (colours & B&Whites) for washing was top of your mind getting back from Iceland :ROTFL:. Drop me a PM for the amount you want me paypal you for the dovetail.

Thanks Terry

Ben Rubinstein

You're going to enjoy it, it's a beautiful peice of kit, I wouldn't be able to use mine without the dovetail. Well worth the bother.