The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS M8 chrome with FULL upgrade: £1950

jonoslack

Hi there - just come out of resting for a day or so to plonk this M8 up for sale. My beautiful chrome body. It was upgraded last October with:
Shutter
Saphire LCD
framelines
vulkanite.

Basically the only thing stopping it being an M8.2 are
simple mode
exposure compensation on the dial

so it still has 3 months warranty from Solms outstanding.
There are some light scratch marks on the body, especially the base plate (took off the plastic - silly me), this camera has been used (and looked after). I've had it since new, it has all the paperwork relating to the upgrade etc. Absolutely non dents and dings.

£1950 - no offers, (anything less than that and I'll keep it!) bank transfer or paypal (+3%). Most welcome to pick it up or I may be able to deliver it if you live reasonably near to me.

Transport in the UK included - outside the UK at cost (it's about £60 to the States I think)

Here are some pictures: