The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

M8u Chrome $3300

rondeb

Selling my beloved M8 to finance the Panda M8.2 I just purchased.
Upgrades done in November '08 were:
Shutter
Vulcanite

Camera is in perfect working order with properly aligned rangefinder. Leica also CLA'd the camera in November. There are a few small scratches that I tried to show in the pics. There is 1 small scratch on the LCD.

In general, it still looks great and it has been treated like a baby - and never dropped! Comes with original box and accessories.

$3300 + paypal.

Best,
Ron
btw - location is NYC

T

tanvach

Wow, that's a great price. I would seriously consider this but shipping and customs to UK will be too expensive :(

rondeb

OK. This is it. Now taking offers! Please try to keep it nice. I will include the Leica half case leather protector!

Last edited:
T

thinkfloyd

I'm looking for a silver M8, unfortunately my budget is only around $2k :( Though I'd love to have the upgrades, finances force me to forego it in the meantime... good luck for a lovely camera!