The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FOUND - Phase One P25(+) for Hasselblad H

PoloDigital

I am beginning to look for a nice used P25 or P25+ back for my Hasselblad H body. Sensor and LCD must be clean and I would prefer a non-commercial used model. A complete kit with case, batteries, and accessories also a wish. If you've been looking to upgrade, get a fair price for your old back from me and go for it!

Please send PM if you're looking to sell. I am located in the DF/W area of TX.

Thanks!

John Black

Re: WTB - Phase One P25(+) for Hasselblad H

Scott, if you're interested a friend of mine is selling a used P45 in the H mount: H-mount P45 on LL.com. The price is very reasonable and probably pretty close to what a P25 may cost.

PoloDigital

Thanks John. That really is tempting... I'm hoping to find a P25 in the $5-6K range, but the P45 would be awesome. Appreciate the tip.

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor

Tell them you saw it here. Always nice to know these things

PoloDigital

Darn. The low end units were for V backs. I was confused with H25 vs P25H...

I can't approach the 5 figure range quite yet, but keep the tips coming.

Clawery

Scott,

I just sent you an e-mail off-line. Please feel free to contact me at your earliest convenience .

Chris Lawery (e-mail Me)
Newsletter: Read Latest or Sign Up

RSS Feed: Subscribe[/font]