The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

NIB Carl Zeiss 25 Biogon f2.8 ZM lens updated framelines less than 1 month old

markwon

This lens was purchased on July 30, 2009 (will provide original receipt), used a couple of times for testing purposes (less than 100 images), and is no different from New. Comes with unregistered warranty papers with original receipt (2 year US Zeiss Warranty).

This lens will bring up the correct framelines on the M8 (24/35mm). This lens is considered by many to be the "best" Zeiss ZM lens period! It is not uncommon to find users and testers (even E. Puts) rate this lens as equal to the much praised Leica 24 Elmarit.

Includes
1. Zeiss 25 Biogon ZM lens (Black)
2. Zeiss round vented hood
3. B & W UV IR Cut filter

Original price $1,122.00
Your price: $995 (I will cover paypal fees. shipping cost: $20, international buyers pay extra--I will only ship to your paypal address).

References: Have bought and sold here for over a year, most recently a 50 summilux to tanvach. 100% positive since 2001 on ebay, username cfc247.

Last edited:

markwon

Also for sale is a NIB Voigtlander f1.5 Nokton lens (the same condition as the Zeiss) but no sales receipt. Considered one of the best kept secrets in Voigtlander's stable. Sean Reid thinks it would be a great lens even if it sold for $2000. The lens is extremely sharp without being overly contrasty, very close in all areas of performance to the 50 asph.

Includes: Type II M-mount adapter and B & W UV IR cut filter. Retail total is over $500 for all.

Price: $400 plus $10 shipping

TRADE OFFER--I would also be willing to trade both lenses for a mint 50 lux pre asph (E46) in the box, or either lens and cash on my part.

Last edited: