The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Lots of Hasselblad gear (501cm, 150mm CF and more)

J

jamie123

I have to sell my Hasselblad gear in order to fund another aqcuisition. I would like to sell everything together as a set. However, if I find buyers for all the "big" stuff I might split it up.

Here's what I have:
- 501CM (black) with new style finder and Acute Matte D screen with grid and split screen. Body has quite a few scratches but works perfectly (has been CLA'd a few years ago)
- 150mm CF lens
- A12 back (black), matching serials, functions perfectly
- A12 back (black), matching serials, seems to overlap first two frames
- 12 back (chrome), matching serials, functioning condition
- A24 back (black), non-matching serials, lots of scratches but otherwise functional
- Polaroid 100 back
- Hasselblad Linear Polarizing filter
- Acute Matte D screen with crosshairs (like new)
- 21mm extension ring
- Kiev 45°prism
- Accessory spirit level
- Accessory flash shoe
+ a couple of aftermarket lens hoods and a golden darkslide!

Pictures of everything can be provided.

Am thinking of €1'300 + shipping from Switzerland for the whole set but price is negotiable.

I understand that the fact that this is my first post may put some buyers off but I can refer to numerous other forums where I have been registered for a long time under the same Username. Until today I didn't even notice that I wasn't registered here as I have been visiting it for quite some time.

Cheers