The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: New in box Leica M8.2

Mikec

$4500. Includes shipping to US. PayPal only please.

It's my backup body. My other M8.2 has been rock solid, so I have decided to sell the backup. It's 100% brand new. I haven't even opened the box yet. I bought it from Robert White back in Feb this year.

kevinparis

hmm... so you want us to pay for something even you haven't seen or even used . Not saying Robert sold you a brick... but if i was in the market for this (which I am not) I would want a little more information

cheers
K

Mikec

I would be more than happy to open it up and test it out if you like.

I wanted to post it first because I wanted the buyer to decide whether they want me opening it or not.

MoJo

Registred Users
Mike, everyone is waiting on the M9 announcement, or on this forum has their Leicas already. Your best bet is E-bay, as long as you are careful, but you better hurry to beat the deluge of M8's if Leica really does announce an M9.

Terry

I agree that there are a lot of people waiting on the M9 but there are always buyers for M8's cameras on this site and some non regulars come here specifically to buy. I would much rather sell more slowly here than ebay.

Mikec

Yeah, I prefer to sell on here. I feel there is a better chance that the buyer found on here is more passionate and will provide a good home for the camera. :)

Erik Five

Mike, everyone is waiting on the M9 announcement, or on this forum has their Leicas already. Your best bet is E-bay, as long as you are careful, but you better hurry to beat the deluge of M8's if Leica really does announce an M9.
No. Im waiting for the other camera announcement besides the M9 ;)

Good luck with the M8.2 sale!