The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: K20D+Grip+L-Plate+Katz Eye, Flash - LOW PRICE!!!

This is a sale for K20D with ~7000 actuation, together with the grip, and the Kirk L-plate that fit the combo body+grip, and a Manual Focus Katz Eye screen. The Katz Eye is scratched on the left side, leaving a black mark. It's not in anyway interfering with the focusing. The camera itself is in excellent condition, except the screen has slight scratch mark (not major though). All accessories would be included: 2 batteries, charger, wired remote, cables.

Price: $670 + Shipping + Paypal fee

I have several step-up and down adapter, the authentic M42-PK adapter. I would include these in the package if you want.

2. Pentax Flash AF540FGZ: In excellent condition, I just don't have the stand for it. I would include a Gary Fong Whaletail in this package. Original pouch included.

Price: $250 + shipping + Paypal