The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Leica M8.2, black paint, like new in box

bradhusick

Black paint Leica M8.2, 1750 shutter actuations. 100% complete in box, works perfectly, latest firmware. My friends here know how I keep my equipment.

Asking $4500 shipped CONUS. Paypal, please split the fees with me (1.5%).

Thanks,
Brad

bradhusick

Re: FS: Leica M8.2 SPECIAL PRICE

SPECIAL LIMITED TIME OFFER FOR GETDPI MEMBERS:

FOR THE NEXT 3 DAYS I AM OFFERING THIS M8.2 FOR
$4,000 FLAT, SHIPPED, PAYPAL INCLUDED.

IT'S LIKE NEW WITH EVERYTHING IN THE BOX, PLUS 1.5 YEARS OF PASSPORT WARRANTY REMAINING. It will ship out on Tuesday or Wednesday this coming week to the lucky buyer, confirmed paypal address only in CONUS.

First come, first served. Only being offered to GetDPI members at this time.

hunghang

I can vouch for Brad. The items he sells are exactly as described, if not better.

Good luck with the sale Brad.

bradhusick

Thanks! I appreciate the support. I have a perfect 100% rating of almost 200 on the bay and intend to keep it that way! It's nice doing business with my friends here - it's a tighter group.

stevem8

Great price for a GREAT camera. These BP M8.2's are and will be the sexiest looking M's ever IMO.

Someone will snag this up quick...