The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Feeler: Ultimate Leica MP film kit - rare

bradhusick

I am thinking about selling the following kit to a lucky buyer. All of these items are like-new, in box. It has been sitting in my Leica cabinet where I admire it from afar:

Leica MP Anthracite 0.72 (one roll of film passed thru) (number 513 of only 600 made)
Leica Leicavit M Anthracite (used once)
Leica 35mm f/2 Summicron Anthracite (used once)
Leica MP fast winder in silver
Nikon Super Coolscan 5000 ED film scanner (used twice)
Custom Luigi black leather case to fit MP with Leicavit in place (slot for lever)

I paid almost $10,000 for this kit. I am willing to entertain reasonable offers. Everything is in perfect condition, no blemishes. All original boxes and papers included, in collector condition. I am just not shooting film.

Here are some stock photos. My photos are at http://gallery.me.com/bradhusick#100093

Thanks.
-Brad

Last edited:

bradhusick

The MP, Leicavit and lens are SOLD.

The black Luigi case ($350) and chrome Leica rewind crank ($150) are still available.