The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: M8 and lenses 90, 50, 28, 21

David Burbach

Leica M8 camera, which includes everything when purchased new 14 months ago. I also have 2 batteries, 3 memory cards and 1.25 eye magnifier to go with the camera, box, papers, charger, and strap. It has had a Giotto screen protector on it since it was new. There are no issues with this camera, it has worked flawlessly and is in perfect condition. Asking $2300 SOLD

90mm Leica Summarit f2.5 lens and includes Leica E46 UV/IR filter and the Leica lens hood with the lenscap for the hood. Purchased new in July, 2008. Comes with box, papers, pouch, and lens caps. The glass is flawless and not a mark on the lens. $1000

50mm Summilux f1.4 ASPH. lens with Leica E46 UV/IR filter. Comes with box, papers, lens pouch, and both lens caps. Purchased new in February of this year. This lens looks new and the glass is clean, clear and sharp. $2200
SOLD

Leica 28mm Elmarit f2.8 ASPH lens with Leica E39 UV/IR filter, Leica lenshood, box, papers, pouch and all three lens caps. Purchased new in July, 2008 it is in mint condition. $1200 SOLD

Zeiss 21mm C Biogon f4.5 ZM lens with Zeiss lens hood, Leica E39 UV/IR filter, caps, papers, boxes. This has been 6-bit coded for the M8 by John Milich. Purchased new a year ago, it is in like new condition. $750 SOLD

All lenses are 6-bit coded and include original rear lenscaps. Shipping and handling will vary based the the item, so email me and I can give you the costs, also I will take PayPal but buyer pays the fees.

Thanks for looking.

[email protected]

Last edited by a moderator:

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
Yes . Just send me a note and I can fix anything in this regards. BTW those are some nice prices good luck with the rest of your sale.