The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: 90 Macro Elmar with Macro Adapter

Terry

This is a mint condition lens and adapter. The lens is 6 bit coded, the adapter is not. The lens has shade and both caps but no case or box. IR filter included (unless you don't need it). Adapter has case and box and has only been used once for testing. Great for travel, very compact lens.

$1900 for both insured/shipped in the US. Paypal please.

Ok a 50 lux pretty wide open is not good for product shots but I don't have the lighting to do better for the moment....:grin:

View attachment 2060

Last edited:

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
Do NOT underestimate this lens. This is a extremely good lens for general shooting also and very sharp at infinity. The Macro adapter really does get you in very close also. Nice combo

Hank Graber

I can recommend it as well. I've been shooting all my product shots with it while I've been sans DSLR (don't have the macro adapter just straight lens). I would not trade it for any other Leica lens for the purpose of shooting objects close in. Wide open it's a nice head and shoulders portrait lens as well a lot smaller then the old 135/4. It is the only Leica lens optimized for the near range and it does the job.

Terry

I can recommend it as well. I've been shooting all my product shots with it while I've been sans DSLR (don't have the macro adapter just straight lens). I would not trade it for any other Leica lens for the purpose of shooting objects close in. Wide open it's a nice head and shoulders portrait lens as well a lot smaller then the old 135/4. It is the only Leica lens optimized for the near range and it does the job.
Hank's making me feel guilty for selling this lens!