The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Remaining Sony Stuff

S

Shelby Lewis

Never got around to ebaying this stuff after switching out of sony... priced to go quickly.

3 Extra NP-FM500H InfoLithium Sony Batteries: $100 plus shipping for the lot ir $35 plus $5 shipping apiece. AS NEW.

Sony HVL-F58AM Flash, Mint: $385 plus $20 shipping

Sony 28/2.8, Mint (as new): $190 plus $15 shipping

Basically new stuff for a song... needs to move. Going to the great 'bay in the sky on friday night.

Thanks All!
Shelby

MoJo

Registred Users
He went to Canon because the wedding studio he works for is all Canon.

I would never go back to Canon myself after seeing those Sony files......they are just gorgeous compared to Canon, no comparison.

S

Shelby Lewis

He went to Canon because the wedding studio he works for is all Canon.

I would never go back to Canon myself after seeing those Sony files......they are just gorgeous compared to Canon, no comparison.
Tell me about it... but in my current wedding shooting situations, i use iso 6400 OFTEN. Just couldn't go there with Sony (which bums me out)

BTW... Guy, I have an appointment on Sept. 8th with Chris and Steve at Capture Integration to shoot some phase/mamiya equipment. I'm STOKED!

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
Let them know you are friends with the GetDPI folks. Be careful they like taking credit cards. LOL

Just kidding