The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Mamiya 210mm F4 IF ULD

S

Sayitloudbap

New! This has actually never been mounted on a camera. I caught a decent deal on the lens. Was going to get the camera but ran into some trouble so now i'm selling this.
The lens is this one. I have taken it out of the box before to check the glass and make sure everything is clean.

http://www.adorama.com/MY645210AF.html

If you have a Mamiya 645AF/AFD then this should be a good lens to add to your collection.

sidenote. This looks like a good forum. so I actually plan on posting more. don't think i'm just jumpin in to sell.:angel:

S

Sayitloudbap

I'd like to get atleast 800 for it.

but eh, shoot an offer.

gsking

Sorry to say, but if you paid that much for it, you didn't get a deal. This can be had for $600 new on Ebay.

New retail prices for older medium format gear are rather meaningless.

S

Sayitloudbap

ok. I'll sell it for 600 then. and you obviously won't find a better quality because its never been used :)

best offer accepted :)

S

Sayitloudbap

I saw someone selling a AFD with digital back!

gosh i want one. but alas no money.

don't you want this lens with your new purchase?

600 negotiable.

S

Sayitloudbap

if i didn't work as a bank teller for 2 years i would consider it. now i know they don't get paid enough to have a gun to their head.

S

Sayitloudbap

man, i totally forgot about this. i've been so dang busy.

but seriously, i'm going to take pictures of the stuff tonight. had a request for that in private message.