The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Noctilux - E60 - Excellent Condition - $4250 w/shipping/insurance

J

jasoncohen

I have had this lens for about 2 years and it really rarely comes out of the safe/bag. I have found that I don't use the 50mm focal length that much and my 24 pretty much stays on my camera. It is super sharp and I would say that the condition of the overall lens is an 8/10.

It does have one small ding on it, which was there when I purchased the lens from KEH. It is just big enough to hardly feel your fingernail in it when you run it across. If you look at the picture you can get a general idea of how big it is.

I have kept a filter on it since I bought it (filter not included) and the glass is in immaculate condition.

I really have babied this lens and hate to see it go, however I just never use it....

Just let me know if you have any questions via email (jason at jasoncohenphoto.com) or PM.

Thanks!

Riccis

Jason is a stand up dude and a good friend of mine (I was the one that gave him the M bug :D), so feel free to buy with confidence...

Cheers,

ramosa

jason: i can see the ding. are there any other flaws/signs of wear/scratches? and how is the function (e.g., focusing)? thanks.

cam

another nod to Jason. he is fantastic to deal with and you will seriously not find anyone who is packs a lens quite so lovingly. regardless of the month, you will think it's Christmas!