The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS M8, Lenses

M8 Bot in Feb 2008 by the original owner and comes with a 3 year Mac Warranty. The Wrty starts where the manufacturer's ends so you are good till 2012 or 2013. Not sure if Leica has a two year or one year warranty. I am including with this one IR Cut Filter, an extra Leica brand battery (you get two), a megaperls 1.35 adapter, Luigi case, box with all the goodies that came with it. The camera is in 9 shape. Only thing to mention is a rub mark on top that you can see from certain angles. I had Leica adjust the focus in Jan 2009 under warranty, receipt included. With all the extras, $2800 net to me.

50MM coded summilux coded lens. I bot this on RFF and sent it in for a focus adjustment. Leica also provided an estimate to code the lens and I declined. Much to my surprise i came back coded. Receipt included. Aside from three small marks on the hood the lens is perfect. I am including a silver 46MM leica IR filter. Original box, both caps and leather case included. No paperwork. $1,450 net to me.

90mm Elmarit. It is one sharp lens. There are very faint cleaning marks on the front element. You may not have even noticed them if not mentioned. Lens is not coded and comes with pouch and front and rear caps. $675 net to me.

Link to additional pics:

http://never4get.zenfolio.com/p416202743/h25c43d60#h25c43d60