The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Wow! Complete Oly E-P1 outfit: white body, lenses, flash, SD, more

tom in mpls

It's time for me to get back on my meds. I bought a complete Olympus E-P1 outfit when it came out. I love it, the camera is really great. Love the colors. Fun to use. But wait, there's more! Next I went out and bought a complete Sony A900 outfit; body, 5 lenses, flash, etc. As much as I love the Oly, I know my heart is really with the Sony, and I know it's a bit too big for my wife who wants to keep her Canon P&S. So it's time to get real, and recover some cash. Here is what's in the package:

White E-P1 body with box, charger and all original stuff
Silver 14-42mm lens
17mm 2.8 pancake lens
Viewfinder for 17mm
FL-14 flash with pouch and box
Extra generic battery
B+W UV filters for both lenses with plastic boxes
8gb Transcend SDHC CF card with plastic case
Tamrac camera pouch that fits the camera with one (either) lens attached

All items are lightly used, in perfect LN condition. No signs of wear.

Best prices I can figure for all this stuff comes to about $1400.
I will sell complete package for $1050 shipped echeck; add $25 for paypal.

Please do not ask about individual items at this time.

Last edited:

tom in mpls

I have sold a couple of items here, but you will find dozens of positive feedbacks for me at fredmiranda.com; 100% positive. Read the comments, I have earned a great reputation there.

gsking

Tom,

My condolensces on your GAS. :)

I think the lesson learned here is...there are two sizes of cameras. Those that fit in your pocket, and those that don't. ;)

This makes the E-P1, my A700, and my 645AF all effectively the same size.

Hmm, I guess the RZ67 transcends to another level...maybe I need to revise my theory.

Anyhow, good luck with the sale. I too think that camera looks nifty, but I've got enough camera formats already.

Greg