The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS/FT: Leica 75mm F1.4 Summilux

hunghang

The ultimate portrait lens. However, I don't make the best use out of it and it is too much of a luxury to keep.
Latest version with built-in sliding hood (V2?). Excellent/perfect glass with no defects. Very slight trace of dust inside lens (no effect on images). Some minor superficial use marks on barrel. Focusing/aperture rings in perfect mechanical/functional condition (firm, smooth, snappy). Blades are in excellent condition and free from oil/scratches.
Complete with original Leica caps.

Asking $2250 USD shipped/insured worldwide. I'd prefer not to use PayPal, but we can negotiate on PayPal fees if that was the only option.

I would also consider offers of trades for any of the following (with appropriate cash offset):

a. Canon 5D Mk II in near new condition
b. Canon L lenses (any)
c. High Magnification Leica M bodies (.85X) M6/M7/MP in excellent condition

Thank you.

Last edited: