The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Konica UC-Hexanon 35mm F2 LTM

hunghang

Near new. Boxed complete. Slight rub mark on front lens cap - otherwise like new. Also includes leather pouch and papers.

An alternative to the Leica V4 35mm Summicron. Only 1000 ever made.

Asking $1200 USD Shipped/Insured Worldwide. Prefer not to use PayPal, but we can negotiate if that is the only way.

Thanks.

Last edited:

cpclee

Hi: I'm interested in your Hexanon but do think the price you listed it at is too high given that one just recently sold on Rangefinderforum.com for 450 pounds (US$720). Would you be interested in selling it for US$900 shipped? Please reply to cpclee at gmail dot com

A

abenner

Such comments should be PM'd to the buyer rather than posted in the ad.

The Hexanon recently sold on RFF had a scuff on the lens barrel and did not include the black painted lens hood.

These are rare lenses that don't come up for sale often.

Good luck with your sale, Hung.

K

kywong3

What an inappropriate comment, that one was a one off, and, as mentioned above, had a scuff and no hood. They always sell between $1200-1300. Good luck with the sale Hung.

Last edited:

hunghang

Thanks Aaron & Kevin. I am not offended at all. A sale is only possible when both seller and buyer agree to a price that is acceptable to both parties.

I bought this lens for $1350 AUD, so am selling at roughly the same cost as I have a lot of 35mm lenses already. Whilst trying to get money back is nice, I'm not that desperate to get rid of this gem of a lens just because someone had recently sold one for less.

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
Hi: I'm interested in your Hexanon but do think the price you listed it at is too high given that one just recently sold on Rangefinderforum.com for 450 pounds (US$720). Would you be interested in selling it for US$900 shipped? Please reply to cpclee at gmail dot com
Posts like this should be done in a PM. Let's keep offers and comments like this more a private matter. Last thing you should want is to hurt someones sale.