The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: E-P1 w/14-42mm and 17mm lenses

peterm1

While I love the E-P1, I find that I usually am carrying around my D700 or a super compact P&S.

It is mint except for the tiniest scratch on the bottom near the tripod mount (see the last photo that I posted in the link below). I have had a LCD protector on it. It was bought on July 8th and I haven't used it much - I don't know how many actuations it has, but it is negligible. It came with the 14-42mm lens, and I also bought the FL-14 flash and 17mm f/2.8 lens, and have an extra generic battery. They are mint and come with the box and receipts.

So you get the following:

E-P1 with 14-42mm kit lens with everything that came with it.
FL-14 Flash
17mm f/2.8 lens
Extra battery

I paid over $1230 for the above. I would sell everything for $925 shipped and Paypalled to the CONUS. I have extensive positive feedback on Fred Miranda.com (username is petermendelson) and on eBay (username is petermax123). You can email me at petermaxmendelson at mac.com.

Photos are posted at: http://petermendelson.zenfolio.com/p216910760

Thanks,

Peter