The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

WTB/T Nikon 28/2.8 Ais ->CV 40/2 Asph

robmac

Looking to buy a good clean copy of the Nikon 28/2.8 AiS, ideally with HN-2 Hood. Shipping to Canada by USPS, Payment by PP.

Trade option:
-------
CV 40mm F2.0 Asph lens kit (Nikon mount). Mint/Mint- in all respects. Comes close-up lens, caps, box - as new would. Use it on my 1DS2.

Very compact and very sharp (see www.photozone.de review) but the 40 is too close in FL to my CV 58/1.4, I rarely go wider than the 58 so it rarely gets used.

Need something wider on the odd occasion I play under 58mm, want CRC/floating element, center performance and have wanted to try the 28 AiS, so..

Straight sale of CV:
-------------
US$310 (C$335) via PayPal shipped by tracked & insured NORMAL post in NA. XpressPost (EMS) would be roughly $15 additional. If by EMT, take off 3%.

Emails please.