The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Leica 50/3.5 LTM, Nikon35/3.5 S, Canon FD 20mm w/mFT Adapter, Vivitar 55/2.8...

wjlapier

I have some more lenses to sell :) Seems when I open a drawer I find a few more! All prices include shipping USPS First Class and paypal fees.

Leica 50mm f/3.5 Elmar in LTM. Odd 5 digit serial number--89417--prototype? ;) Glass is clean and eveything works perfectly. Only front cap and a small leather case. $175.00

Nikon 35mm f/3.5 in S mount. Excellent clean example of this lens. Sharp too. Comes with Amedeo rare cap only. $110.00

Canon FD 20mm f/2.8 with mFT adapter. Lens has a few marks on the body, but glass is fine. Focus and aperture rings move freely. No front of rear cap. For some reason the aperture rings says 100mm--rare factory error? ;) $125

Vivitar 55mm f/2.8 Macro M42 mount with mFT adapter. Lens focuses down to 1:1. Sharp lens. Clean body and glass. Lens isn't bent--distortion from my P+S camera. No front or rear cap. $110

CONUS sale only.

Thanx--Bill

wjlapier

Nikkor lens is sold. Price drop on the lens/mFT adapter combos.

Canon FD 20mm f/2.8 with mFT adapter. Lens has a few marks on the body, but glass is fine. Focus and aperture rings move freely. No front of rear cap. For some reason the aperture rings says 100mm--rare factory error? $125--now $115

Vivitar 55mm f/2.8 Macro M42 mount with mFT adapter. Lens focuses down to 1:1. Sharp lens. Clean body and glass. Lens isn't bent--distortion from my P+S camera. No front or rear cap. $110--now $100