The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FT/WTB: Mint D700 for Mint D3

Jonathan

I'm as new as possible here, but recognize a lot of names and I'm sure someone will recognize me here(I hope). I have 174+ on Fred Miranda, tons on Nikonians and Nikon cafe, etc.

That being said, I'm a former D3 owner and miss it. I have a mint D700 with about 2400 shutter clicks. The "stuff" in the box has never been opened. Everything sealed, just the camera and battery have been out. I used an extra charger that I have. The rear LCD has an GGS protector on it.

The camera is like a brand new one. Will post/email photos later.

I'm looking for a mint D3 with low actuations that has the box and all that should be there.

I'd prefer to arrange a trade plus cash, but if if worked out, I'd also buy your D3 and sell my D700 afterward.

Please send me a PM if you're interested in trade/sale. Thanks!

Cindy Flood

Super Moderator
Hi Jonathan,
I don't have a D3 for you, but I would recommend you.

I have done a couple of deals with Jonathan over the years.:thumbs: He is trustworthy.

Good luck finding a D3 and welcome to the forum.

Heidi

Hi Jonathan,
I bought my D3 here and I totally understand wanting another one. :)

Haven't posted much here either, but there is a lot of great information being shared here. All that said, I highly recommend Jonathan. Like Cindy have done a few deals with Jon over the years and everything went perfectly.

All the best in finding a D3!

Heidi