The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

WTB: Leica M8 (Preferrably Chrome)

C

charlesjeon

I am looking to purchase a nice condition Leica M8
I prefer chrome/silver over black..
Please PM me if you are willing to sell your M8!
My location is Philadelphia, PA
Thanks!
Charles

Bigfeet

PM and email sent. I have a Silver one looking for a home. Little over a year old (was a year in August). Purchased from New Jersey office.

Bigfeet

charlesphoto

I have one that I will be posting once I get around to taking pics. Mechanically it's in great shape and was given the once over by Leica in May of this year (got a brand new frameline sub assembly as the old one was sticking) and have certificate to prove it. Which means the electronics are all up to the latest standard. Some scratches on the screen and a few small scuffs on the top plate. Comes with silver grip, battery, and all original packaging. Focus is spot on. Because of the screen I will let it go for $2100 or best offer.

I have two M8's, the other being a black upgraded that will stick around as a back up for the M9. I'm not desperate for the cash but willing to contemplate any offer within reason. It's a great camera and has taken some amazing pics.
A shame to just let it sit.

C

charlesjeon

Bump!
Anyone have a Minty Leica m8 they are willing to sell?
Thanks!