I've finally started to configure my Mac Pro system. Here's what I've got for a base. I plan to add extra memory and drives.
- Two 2.26GHz Quad-Core Intel Xeon
- 6GB (6x1GB)
- 1TB 7200-rpm Serial ATA 3Gb/s
- NVIDIA GeForce GT 120 512MB
- Two 18x SuperDrives
- Apple Wireless Mighty Mouse
- Apple Wireless Keyboard (English) and User's Guide
- AirPort Extreme Wi-Fi Card with 802.11n
- AppleCare Protection Plan for Mac Pro (w/or w/o Display) - Auto-enroll
I'm not sure about the video card. I plan to start with a single monitor but add a second one later. Monitors I'm looking at are: LaCie 724 LCD Monitor or Eizo ColorEdge CG241W.
What drive should I consider for adding.
Any other things I should add or consider.