The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Nikon and a Picoprojector

bavanor

I don't know if you all have seen this yet. If not it is worth a look. It is nikons coolpix s1000pj. A small point and shoot digicam. The cool thing about the camera, it comes with a built in picoprojector.

This is a little projector that can display 640x480 pixel resolution photos and videos on a wall up to 6 feet away. I believe this is just the start of something that will only grow. Imagine a phase back with one of these on it. It will be like the old traditional slide projector shows. Interesting.

G

GuitarCrazyo

No worries patco - i have some californians coming over in spring and am in no rush so let me know if that works. Relatives in LA who can take them from you