The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

M4 half case?

johnastovall

Deceased, but remembered fondly here...
I need to find a good half case for a very minty M4 before I ding it up. I just got two of Luigi's for the M8 and IIIG but the Euro/Dollar is killing me along with a Mac Powerbook I have to have for work.

Any other cases to look at or just live on dry dog food and water for a month and get a Luigi?

Cindy Flood

Super Moderator
I have the RFF case on my MP, but since then, Luigi has come out with his budget line in order to compete. I would check them both out. They are no comparison to the top of the line Luigi hand sewn model that I have for my M8, but do offer protection and are lighter weight and a smaller form. I think both RFF and budget Luigi are priced slightly over $100. (The RFF model may have changed since I purchased mine, so I would make sure to take a look at a picture before buying.)

johnastovall

I'll check out the RFF cases once they are back on line. I may go the dog food route. The hand stitched Luigi is such a tactile delight....

johnastovall

I''m developing a taste for Old Roy dog food. I'll go with the hand stitched one in the "Aged Brown."