The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

New MacBook Pro track pad

Terry

While I haven't fully utilized the new gestures on the updated track pads one that is really quite nice is the three finger swipe that takes you forward and back whole pages.

Example: If you are in a thread and want to go back to the main forum page use three fingers and swipe to the left. Voila you are on the previous page.

I look forward the the continued development of this technology.

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member
Now you went and done it... That feature is not available on the previous models, and I suspect that it alone is now enough justification for Mancuso to go buy a new MBP....

:ROTFL:

Terry

Now you went and done it... That feature is not available on the previous models, and I suspect that it alone is now enough justification for Mancuso to go buy a new MBP....

:ROTFL:
Subliminal revenge for having you guys deplete my checking account. My second body should arrive in a few days, my 90 Summarit is waiting for me in AZ, I'm on my new MacBook Pro, the OWC drives are now in place and finally my Time Capsule arrived yesterday....ouch :grin:...but I did sell the 90 macro.

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
Yea and i am getting the message loud and clear too. :cussing::cussing:

I want that feature it is on my IPhone

bad news though my Mac Pro is making noise . I turned off all hard drives and my suspicion is my new OS drive is doing it. Hmmm

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
Subliminal revenge for having you guys deplete my checking account. My second body should arrive in a few days, my 90 Summarit is waiting for me in AZ, I'm on my new MacBook Pro, the OWC drives are now in place and finally my Time Capsule arrived yesterday....ouch :grin:...but I did sell the 90 macro.
But are you not happy now. See we do make life better it just may cost a few limbs:ROTFL::ROTFL::ROTFL:

Terry

Oh and the new body is well dressed in Woody's Luigi case....

YES, I am very happy....but now I need to actually make some good pictures!