The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

what non Mac monitor are u using?

Professional

Try email -- the email support was also good, but if you have something that requires a lengthy conversation, a phone call is the way to go. Hope it works for you -- the Eizo's are wonderful monitors.
Wait, what i should call for?
I have Spyder3Studio and the calibration is great, but i was saying that i am not sure if really i've done that calibration great or good enough, i may say it is great and amazing but it may be not correct or not accurate yet, i didn't print anything yet since i bought my Eizo monitors because my printer is far away in another room and i only print using my Mac Laptop, and i was printing with my MacBook Pro 17" [early 2008] before it stopped to work at all last 3 months ago, so i bought new MacBook Pro 13" [late 2009] but i am really looking to buy Mac Pro to use with my eizo or ACD 30", so how can someone be sure if he did calibration correct without printing?
Also when i was in USA last month [October] i went to a Phase One dealer office and i saw they were using Eizo monitors as well including mine, and on one table i saw they connected one Eizo display to 20" ACD and i think another monitor, i asked one of the salesmen there about the difference between the monitors then he told me some differences then show me a gray scale i think or something similar [that scale or chart from White to Black] to show the uniformity between the Eizo and the Apple Cinema and the Eizo was the winner clearly, anyone can tell me where i can find that chart or scale where i can test my monitor uniformity?