The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

New iPhone photo App reviewed

stephengilbert

Re: New iPhone photo App reviewed

It looked great until I got to the mention of the need for a wide angle adapter to go wider than a 35mm effective focal length lens. As Reichmann says, "a bit limiting."

docmoore

Subscriber and Workshop Member
I bought the Pro version this morning....35 is limiting and it is very buggy on my 3G nonS iPhone.

Add one camera and it locks up and then shuts down without saving any information you have entered.

Quite entertaining at $14.95

Bob

Terry

I bought the Pro version this morning....35 is limiting and it is very buggy on my 3G nonS iPhone.

Add one camera and it locks up and then shuts down without saving any information you have entered.

Quite entertaining at $14.95

Bob
Can you send a note to the developers. Usually you can get a link on the program or on iTunes. If not send an email to Reichman.