The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

DAG?

drazin

anyone know whats up with DAG camera repair?

i've been trying for weeks to get a hold of them. most of the time the phone is busy and the other time it rings and rings. i also get no response from emails!

i've been waiting patiently to have a lens converted to m mount since OCTOBER!!

wjlapier

He's incredibly busy. I called him not too long ago about a lens conversion. He said he needed a large chunk of time to do the conversion and he was having a difficult time finding that chunk of time. I won't say how long he's had my lens, but it's been a while. But he's the best to convert this lens, and I have plenty of lenses to play with so I wait.

Ocean

Senior Subscriber Member
I sent two lenses to Don for CLA and focus adjustment. It took about 10 days. I just received the lenses back this past weekend. He is very responsive with his e-mail. He did say that the lens coding will take about 4 weeks.

Kind regards,

Char

I sent my M3 for complete CLA which took 4 weeks and only 1 week for the CLA of a MR-4 meter. He is good and responsive. You just need to call again.