The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Your Favorite iPad Case?

apicius9

Received my Piel Frama case today - I am very happy with it. Perfect fit, very elegant design. Nice and soft leather. You can also stand it up if you want to watch a video and lay it down for comfortable typing, that's all I need anyway. Of course, it's a bit snobbish, like buying a Billingham case for your camera, I guess ;)

Stefan

M

meilicke

If you are a fan of the sleeve design, take a look at Saddleback Leather. They make a sleeve for the iPad:
http://www.saddlebackleather.com/categories/110

Since it is a sleeve, you would take the pad out prior to use. While I have a couple other items of theirs, I did not get this. I have concerns about my kids using the pad without any protection. :(

100 year warranty. :thumbs:

-Scott

J

jamie123

You can get iPad cases on special order from Hermès. I'm sure they're a bargain.