The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

"Mature eyes" sore neck?

Bob

Administrator
Staff member
After many annual observances of my 39th birthday, I noticed that I was craning my neck uncomfortably while working at my monitor.
I often found myself closer than I should with my head tilted up to take advantage of the closer part of my progressive lenses.

I now have a lovely pair of oversize single vision lenses fitted into a pair of "computer glasses"
The prescription is adjusted to be optimum for just-under arm length distance and I can now work all day in front of the monitor without straining my neck, back, and shoulders.
This may be my best optics purchase of the year.
-bob

darr

I got a pair too on recommendation from my optometrist. I've had mine since January and I do not know how I did without them now. :)

darr