The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Stunning new LED projectors

Joseph Ramos

Workshop Member
Well folks I just installed one of the new Wolf LED projectors that accurately can reproduce Adobe RGB and the colors are amazing. We were able to save three user settings, one for film, one for video, and one for b&w. The settings allow you to do the usual black and white point settings plus you can set gamma and color temperature differently for each user setting. After we were done I was able to run my MacBook Pro via HDMI into the scalers front input and viola. I have never seen still images look as good as they did thru this set up. I was floored. The b&w was also stunning. Plus it was cool to see my images look that good on a 87" wide screen. That's wide not diagonal!

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member
Joe, time to confess what it is you do for a living :D

(FWIW, I recently hired him for my house, and I get tons of "Wows" when folks come over and see it!)

Joseph Ramos

Workshop Member
Ha, I didn't say I installed it at my house. Actually it's $35,000 and some change with the anamorphic lens. And worth every cent!

Thanks Jack I am glad you are enjoying the system.