The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Good shell case for iPad 2?

Godfrey

standard cover is fine for when the iPad 2 is being carried inside something else.
dodocase looks good. i'm waiting for the moleskine ipad 2 case, I like moleskine notebook design.

Diane B

I'm not getting 2 but just looking at the cover I was a bit concerned about using it for other than in another carrier, as Godfrey said. I did think it was very innovative, esp. the fold back to make a stand. I mostly use the original Apple case (for about 11 mos now so it needs spruced up occasionally LOL) which is very utilitarian and works very well. I can stick it with Apple case on into a very funny looking but really useful, for me, holder from a little startup called Propup. Great to read with or type in my lap. I carry the Ipad in a messenger bag with camera too (Tenba) so the cover for 2 would be fine for that but there seem to be better covers. There was lots of activity with case makers before 2 came out so there should be nice ones out there.