The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Spider Holster, a recommendation

Jorgen Udvang

Subscriber Member
I have no connection with this company other than having bought a product from them, but the product itself and their customer support is of such a high standard that I thought I'd recommend them.

I've been using one of their camera belts for nearly two years now, and it works flawlessly. No camera dangling from my shoulder and both hands free when I need them. A few weeks ago, I did have a problem due to a production problem with my early version of the belt, but after an email to Spider Holster asking if it was a known problem, they immediately offered to replace my belt with the current version. The new belt arrived in less than a week. Good stuff!

Home : Spider Holster

Ben Rubinstein

I love the concept but all I can think about is having my trousers round my ankles in the middle of a wedding. It's a whole lot of weight to be hanging on a belt and my trousers have problems staying up at the best of times due to my lack of behind! :D

Jorgen Udvang

Subscriber Member
I love the concept but all I can think about is having my trousers round my ankles in the middle of a wedding. It's a whole lot of weight to be hanging on a belt and my trousers have problems staying up at the best of times due to my lack of behind! :D
I was worried about that too, but the main pressure seems to be in towards the body, and the belt goes outside the trousers, not connected to them.